Register Now
Keranov

Recommend me video games

These days the only video games which I have played are Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Banished. I have ran out of ideas what to play and I want to try something new. At this moment I do like to take a loot at something similar to the Mount & Blade series. Or if you have any other recommendations for good games with story I do enjoy to see them.

If you like Medieval themed games I would recommend Kingdom Come: Deliverance.  It is hyper realistic to the time and just a very immersive and realistic RPG in general.  You have to eat and sleep on a realistic schedule and bathe and things like that.  You get to start as a low level citizen and work up to being a knight in that time period.  You get to own a horse and repair and upgrade armor and weapons.  You get to take part in larger scale battles and sieges of forts as well.  Very cool game.  Combat is unique but can be very rewarding once you get a good at it. 

Depends what you after, Free or paid games and then what platform that the games do support. I'm into simulator games and so it would be flight, ETS, and also trains. Regards RPGs I might guess that you know most of the very big titles right? 

If you like Horizon Zero Dawn, perhaps check out Dark Souls or Bloodborne, maybe? Slightly different games, I know, but I think the moment-to-moment combat is better in the Soulsborne games than HZD. Also, The Witcher 3 might be worth a look, too.