Register Now
italianmunchiez

Fallout 76

So I honestly started playing fallout on the fourth one and I always thought the game was terrible but after playing all ending and collecting all the trophies It started to grow on me. I haven't seen gameplay  of the new Fallout yet but from what I hear it's both sides some say good, others say its bad but I guess we'll never know until it comes out this month. Anyways I'm overly excited how about you guys?

I played all Fallouts:
Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 2 Restoration Project, Fallout 2 Ressurection, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4 and can not wait for FO76. I was very happy to hear that FO76 will be a MMO RPG game - but I played the Beta version and there was nothing RPG. I have the impression that people so poorly assess the new Fallout because they look through the prism of previous Fallouts - singleplayer games.
I am most interested in how Fallout will develop towards the MMO, how the trade will look like - whether the trade will be regulated or whether the players will have full freedom. What will the interaction between players look like and what shape will the new Fallout take.
So I will buy a new Fallout 76, collect or buy some caps and move to the wastes! :-)