Register Now
italianmunchiez

Spotify VS Pandora

At first when I heard of pandora I honestly thought it was the box until I started using the product I enjoyed it but the ads got out of control and they put a skip limit on the songs so I searched for another music streaming and found "Spotify." No song skip limit and the free version has very little commercials, except for those annoying ads encouraging you to buy there premium services which offers better quality music, no ads, offline music and some other stuff only for about 99 cents, what a bargain! Anyways in my honest opinion I'd have to say that the audience for spotify is much bigger and they offer much more songs than pandora. 

What do you guys think about these 2 streaming services?

I discovered Spotify when my old work started using it. And downloaded it immediately.
I cancelled my subscription just last month, after four years. I've found I just don't use it anymore.

It is much better than Pandora though.

Oh also, free Spotify does have a song skip limit...Unless they got rid of it in the last few months?

What about Apple Music? 😛 Tried it 3 months-free (as Apple offers) and it looks kinda of awesome. Also if you have other familiar people who would use it, it can be really really cheap.

As of Pandora: never heard about it. Gonna check it out.

I've used both and much prefer Spotify. Well, Spotify Premium of course. I can't stand ads. The best feature is being able to save and listen to any song whenever I want. You can only listen in Shuffle Play on Free accounts. As for Pandora, too feature heavy and way too many commercials. The skip limit is what kept me away though.

I have used both Pandora and Spotify and if I had a choice on which I would rather use, I would rather go for Spotify just because the ads are so much more less on Spotify than they are on Pandora. Sometimes I don't mind paying for Spotify premium but you can't always afford the price they ask to have Spotify premium so knowing that when you can't afford Spotify premium you are not bombarded with ads that is always a bonus. I guess the only thing I would change on Spotify would be how the mobile app works, I found that with the mobile app you can't play a specific song from an album, you can only shuffle and if you only want to listen to one song from that album at that time, it can prove a problem. Other than that I have no issues and will always stick with Spotify.