Register Now
italianmunchiez

South Park

South Park the comedy show made by Trey Parker and Matt stone which I'm sure everyone heard of has been renewed through comedy central for another season or 2 which isn't a surprise as alot of people like the show and would love to see more seasons, What will happen in the next season will be a mystery. πŸ˜›

Do you guys think you'll be tuning in for the next few episodes and season 23?

Edit: I accidently put this topic in the wrong section if someone could move it to Movies & TV that would be great thanks. πŸ™‚Β 

Edited by italianmunchiez
Wrong section

Man, this is show was something special. They could churn out episodes so quickly that they were still examining the zeitgeist around them.

I don't know why though - but these days it's just not the same. I've tried to watch, but really, I just can't get into it anymore.

That said the Russell Crowe "Fighting 'Round The World" episode is the best ever.

I remember when South Park first came out and jeez that seems so long ago now! It was fresh, new and something different that everyone could say "Wow! I love this!" I remember I was the same and used to watch it as much as I could, however, now it really feels like they are over doing it and really running out of ideas. I can not remember the last time I watched an episode of South Park on the TV, I always opt to watch Family Guy instead as I feel that keeps me a little more hooked and interested and even with each new episode and season they have something new to bring.

On 11/4/2018 at 12:46 PM, italianmunchiez said:

South Park the comedy show made by Trey Parker and Matt stone which I'm sure everyone heard of has been renewed through comedy central for another season or 2 which isn't a surprise as alot of people like the show and would love to see more seasons, What will happen in the next season will be a mystery. πŸ˜›

Do you guys think you'll be tuning in for the next few episodes and season 23?

Edit: I accidently put this topic in the wrong section if someone could move it to Movies & TV that would be great thanks. πŸ™‚Β 

As a kid and up to the age of 17, I loved South Park but now I hardly have an interest in it. I mean, don't get me wrong, it is a barrel of laughs but I feel it has been on the air for far too long. The jokes aren't all that funny anymore and nowadays, the show depends on over-the-top absurdity just to make you laugh. I lump it in the same category as Family Guy - both shows need to end.