Register Now
StaceyPowers

What Game World Would You Live In?

We may already be living in an optical illusion, but that's a discussion for another time. As weird as it sounds, I would love to live in GTA 5(Also known as Grand Theft Auto Five). Why? It's a mirror of the reality we live in so it wouldn''t be much different to the world we live. If I was to live in GTA, I'd love to be an billionaire and be one of the country's leaders. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I think if I was to live in any kind of game world it would probably have to be a game like Overwatch or even Kirby. Those to games seem like they would be a lot of fun to be a part of. When I was growing up I was always a huge fan of Kirby and always wondered what it would be like to meet Kirby. Being able to be in the actual world of Kirby would allow me to be able to meet Kirby, of course I would have to watch out for those enemies! 

On 11/4/2018 at 3:53 PM, DylanC said:

Probably somewhere super chill and peaceful in Skyrim. Maybe Whiterun or Solitude perhaps. Could go for nice walks in the countryside, go fishing in the rivers and hunt the odd dragon now and then. Perfect.

Skyrim - peaceful?! 🤣 . A whole continent in the middle of a civil war with dragons re-appearing and you call that peaceful? In the Elder Scrolls Lore, dragons are depicted to be virtually unstoppable and can only be stopped by a handful of people and in addition to that, the amount of racism against the non-human races in the major cities like Whiterun is disgusting. Bethesda just did a terrible job at depicting it properly. The gaming world I would live in is Skyrim just for the simple fact I would get to fight dragons though lol. I probably would die but you have one life to live so why not go for it?