Register Now
o-o

Diablo immortal

On 11/4/2018 at 3:50 PM, o-o said:

It's gonna be out "soon" (not sure when). What do you think about it?

It's an insult for many players who have been waiting for years for another Diablo game.

Nobody is going to play it for the reason listed above and because there are other, better, games like this.

Yeah.. That's about it

I don't know anything about the game, but the backlash that came with the announcement was crazy. It was no surprise really when I read what caused such a backlash. People just weren't looking for a mobile game right now. They completely messed up and should have put this as a smaller announcement. People had paid thousands to go to that conference thinking that they were going to another PC game announcement. Did they really think people were going to be contempt with a mobile game lol?

On 12/22/2018 at 5:20 PM, DarthHazard said:

I don't know anything about the game, but the backlash that came with the announcement was crazy. It was no surprise really when I read what caused such a backlash. People just weren't looking for a mobile game right now. They completely messed up and should have put this as a smaller announcement. People had paid thousands to go to that conference thinking that they were going to another PC game announcement. Did they really think people were going to be contempt with a mobile game lol?

The problem with the game was Activision riddled it with micro-transactions and the fanbase of course made their feelings known. Activision's greed is what is sinking them very quickly - give it two years and they may very well be filing bankruptcy.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The problem with the game was Activision riddled it with micro-transactions and the fanbase of course made their feelings known. Activision's greed is what is sinking them very quickly - give it two years and they may very well be filing bankruptcy.

Wait wait wait. When was it ever established that Diablo Immortal would have microtransactions? Yes, Activision might put them in but nothing is certain yet.

On 1/15/2019 at 3:07 AM, UleTheVee said:

Wait wait wait. When was it ever established that Diablo Immortal would have microtransactions? Yes, Activision might put them in but nothing is certain yet.

Darth is right - somehow I got it mixed up with another mobile game but I can't remember which. I remember when they announced Diablo Immortal at Blizzcon last year and the crowd booed them off stage. That's the first time I can remember any gaming company being booed at their own event - I wish we could see more of that happen to other publishers such as EA and Bethesda so they can stop trying to sell us crap games.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Darth is right - somehow I got it mixed up with another mobile game but I can't remember which. I remember when they announced Diablo Immortal at Blizzcon last year and the crowd booed them off stage. That's the first time I can remember any gaming company being booed at their own event - I wish we could see more of that happen to other publishers such as EA and Bethesda so they can stop trying to sell us crap games.

Oh I'm pretty sure they get their fair share of booing, they just don't give a damn

On 1/18/2019 at 10:56 PM, Cleopatra92 said:

Don't you guys have phones!?!?!!?

HAHAHA! I was like " Don't we all have phones?" What does that have to do with anything? It is just a simple cash grab by the greediest gaming company alive - Activision Blizzard. They have even surpassed EA on the greedy scale and the effects of their anti-consumer practices are really starting to affect them.