Register Now
DylanC

Favourite bosses in a video game?

There's been lots of really memorable bosses I've seen as I've grown up playing video games. My favourite is possibly Smough & Ornstein from Dark Souls, or perhaps Malus from Shadow Of The Colossus. What are some of your favourites?

10 hours ago, Alyxx said:

The bosses in Duke Nukem Forever are some of my favourites.

Aye, the bosses in Duke Nukem Forever were pretty cool. I remember the actual game being really disappointing overall, though. I loved the bosses in Duke Nukem 3D, too.

Edited by DylanC

22 hours ago, o-o said:

Mine is Diablo, or Baal if you may from Diablo II game.

Diablo is one  of those series I really want to check out. I still haven't played one yet. That new Diablo title just released on Switch so I will try and check it out there!

1 minute ago, DylanC said:

Aye, the bosses in Duke Nukem Forever were pretty cool. I remember the actual game being really disappointing overall, though. I loved the bosses in Duke Nukem 3D, too.

I dunno, I freakin' loved Duke Nukem Forever. Still do. I will defend that game as long as I live. I was not disappointed at all.

Speaking of bosses, I definitely love the bosses in the classic Megaman games and the dynamic between them.

Just now, Alyxx said:

I dunno, I freakin' loved Duke Nukem Forever. Still do. I will defend that game as long as I live. I was not disappointed at all.

Speaking of bosses, I definitely love the bosses in the classic Megaman games and the dynamic between them.

Ah, I'm glad someone out there enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever 😉 Aye, the bosses in Megaman are a good shout-out. It's cool how defeating each boss gifts players with a unique weapon. 

17 hours ago, DylanC said:

Diablo is one  of those series I really want to check out. I still haven't played one yet. That new Diablo title just released on Switch so I will try and check it out there!

It's awesome. Start by playing Diablo II and Diablo III to catch up the history. I really love it!