Register Now
Jerlene

Will and Grace

Thank God that Will and Grace is one of the old time shows that was brought back. I loved this show back in the day and love it just the same now. It hasn't changed at all. Do you guys watch the remake? If not, why the hell not?!

Since apparently I have to justify it the reason I don't watch it is because it's garbage.

I have been exposed to it. My Mum was a fan back in the day, and my wife is a fan now.

I have to leave when it's on.

So yeah, I guess the reason why the hell not is because it claims to be a comedy, but it isn't funny.

4 hours ago, Jerlene said:

Funny is subjective so yes, it is funny to a lot of people. Millions of people for both the original and the revival. That's the main reason they brought it back. It had a loyal audience before, during and after. 

I know.

It's one of those things where I didn't think I needed to say 'in my opinion' because I thought that was a given from the fact it's my hands typing it.

You are right, millions of viewers = millions of dollars. And nostalgia is a market that's pumping right now (in part because almost all modern things are crap.) I will say though, if you want to see Megan Mullally in something decent watch Parks and Rec.