Register Now
Jerlene

Remakes.

4 hours ago, Jerlene said:

What are the obvious reason Roseanne shouldn't have come back? They're not obvious to me. That show broke ground back in the day and was incredibly relatable for a lot of people. It also killed in the Neilsens. 

Okay, I'll give you this. It brought in the ratings, and the dollars and they thought it would again in the modern day.

I just wish Roseanne Barr showed her true colours earlier.

I can't say there has been any remake I have noticed from the TV shows that I used to watch and enjoy but from hearing other people with their reviews and such from remakes it's either a love or hate kind of relationship on remakes. I personally myself feel like remakes never truly work because too many people expect it to be near enough the same as it was all those years ago and it never is and then they feel disappointed. I can understand why remakes are released but I never truly believe it always does them a favour when they are released. 

On 11/25/2018 at 11:26 AM, Shortie861 said:

I can't say there has been any remake I have noticed from the TV shows that I used to watch and enjoy but from hearing other people with their reviews and such from remakes it's either a love or hate kind of relationship on remakes. I personally myself feel like remakes never truly work because too many people expect it to be near enough the same as it was all those years ago and it never is and then they feel disappointed. I can understand why remakes are released but I never truly believe it always does them a favour when they are released. 

I agree with your post. I also feel that remakes should never be remade because they will never be able to recapture the essence of the original show and what made it so special.

On 11/9/2018 at 8:12 PM, MegaphoneStallone said:

Okay, I'll give you this. It brought in the ratings, and the dollars and they thought it would again in the modern day.

I just wish Roseanne Barr showed her true colours earlier.

I hope you feel this way about everyone that goes on tv being racist and not just a personal vendetta against Roseanne barr