Register Now
Jerlene

Hulu or Netflix?

What do you prefer to watch your shows on, Hulu or Netflix? I personally like Hulu, which is a shock to me because I would only use Netflix and never Hulu. I got addicted when my phone service provider gave me Hulu for free and I decided to veg on it. It's really good. Has a lot of shows and new episodes usually air on the same day.

There's not much good on Hulu? You don't like television shows? Or movies? Hulu has a lot on it but the main thing that keeps people going back is the fact that they air new episodes of shows the same night they air on television. They have a lot of good stuff, just not a library as big as Netflix. 

4 hours ago, Jerlene said:

There's not much good on Hulu? You don't like television shows? Or movies? Hulu has a lot on it but the main thing that keeps people going back is the fact that they air new episodes of shows the same night they air on television. They have a lot of good stuff, just not a library as big as Netflix. 

So your networks don't do that?

Here's literally all of our TV stations have their own apps where you can watch all of the shows they show outside of the schedule.

I love TV and movies, I just don't hear people raving about Hulu and from the description you've given me it sounds like the reason it's not in Australia is because it'd be redundant here before it begins.

Being that I live in the UK, the only streaming service available to me out of the two that you stated is Netflix so I guess that would be my choice. I have just recently cancelled my subscription to Netflix though as I wasn't too happy with a lot of what was coming to the service just recently so I didn't justify paying the monthly price anymore. I understand that there are many laws which prevent them having access to a lot of movies and TV shows that get shown on there but I would love to, especially this time of year love to see more classic Christmas movies such as Home Alone, Elf and such available on the service.