Register Now
Jerlene

Do you play an instrument?

On 11/12/2018 at 10:22 PM, The Blackangel said:

I play dual flute. It's really easy to learn and makes really beautiful music. I learned in about 2 months and enjoy the hell out of it. Here's a pic to show you what instrument I'm talking about.

Flute.jpg

Looks a little cyberpunk

I can play drums the best, followed by guitar, piano, and bass.   Not sure if I can play the piano or bass better.  Anyhow, the piano and bass needs more work - always possible with more time - but who has it?

23 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Knowing me, I would have been charged for public disturbance had I tried to play the guitar - You have great talent! How long have you been playing the guitar?

Haha, thanks! Been playing on and off for a fair few years now (since I was in Uni). Taught myself, but always wished I’d had some lessons. Your kind words mean a lot! 🙂 And I’m sure you’d sound great after some practice!

25 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Haha, thanks! Been playing on and off for a fair few years now (since I was in Uni). Taught myself, but always wished I’d had some lessons. Your kind words mean a lot! 🙂 And I’m sure you’d sound great after some practice!

I'll give it a try when I get other skills I'm currently trying to learn off my to-do list.

I always wanted to play a piano but never really had the time.

My dad would always say "go join the church instrumentalist, they will teach you better" but that is a no for me, I loved video games and if there was a way I could learn piano from video games, I would be greatful.