Register Now
Jerlene

What are your favorite music genres?

43 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I grew up on 80's rock, and still love it to this day. I'll never quit listening to it. Everyone knows music attained perfection in 1986. It's a scientific fact.

Me too. I think why the 80's was so good was because so many of the artists were adults when they made music. Today, these punks come out with music before their balls dropped or had their first period. Makes a difference in the soul of music. And back then talent was harvested. Today, talent is getting a good record label push junk. In the 80's, technology in music was booming, mixed with freedom of expression. Today, it's repetitive with peer pressured freedom of expression to fit in. Some are unique of course. But to tailor to the masses instead of the music itself, has made all modern music fall off planet Earth leaving 80's the stand alone best talent. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Guess I was a bit rude on that one. All ages have talent. Just not the soul that I prefer to listen to. 

You weren't rude. You were honest. Sometimes the truth hurts. Hell all a girl needs to get a record contract is blonde hair and at least B cup tits. Auto tune will fix her voice.

On 10/7/2020 at 12:54 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Guess I was a bit rude on that one. All ages have talent. Just not the soul that I prefer to listen to. 

Honestly, I hardly listen to modern music either - it's so unoriginal and boring. You're right - they lack talent.