Register Now
Jerlene

What are your favorite music genres?

I'm stuck in the past so I love old school stuff. I love rock from the early 2000s, 90s and 80s. I like earlier rock too but those are the best. I also love alternative and pop. Again, from the early 2000s at least. 

How about you guys? What genres are your favourite?

Synth pop, italo disco, Hi NRG, EDM, dubstep, techno, trance, drum'n'bass, new wave, new age, pop rock, NDW, industrial, NDH, EBM, darkwave, synthwave, retrowave.

I've also dabbled in hiphop, but not much newer stuff.

Edited by Alyxx

Whenever it comes to music I love to listen to 90's Pop, 80's, some 70's and Country music. Out of all those Country music would have to be my favourite though, so much so that I listen to it on a daily basis without fail and only really ever change up if I fancy a change at some point. Rock is also another I like but I wouldn't exactly say I like all Rock, just some of it and again, depends on my mood as to when I listen to it.

Underground metal and rap. There are only a handful of mainstream bands I like. My absolute favorite band, coincidentally enough, is mainstream. Disturbed. Some other bands I like are Device, Linkin Park, Static-X, Hatebreed, Devil Driver, Arch Enemy, 6 Feet Under, Them, Dimmu Borgir, Broken Hope, and Breaking Benjamin just to name a few.

For the rap I like Twiztid, Boondox, Blaze, ABK, AMB, BAD MiND, Eminem, Ice-T, Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, Necro, Snoop, Tupac, 3 6 Mafia, Wolfpac, KO Streetz, and a few others.

Edited by The Blackangel

I listen to almost anything, almost. Except for rap, jazz, and blues, and maybe country music. But I don't hate country music I just never listen to it, but rap, blues and jazz I actually hate.

If I had to choose a favorite band it must be Laibach. Because they can always be novel even after close to 40 years of existence. They don't just produce music, they produce political satire and visual art. It's very easy for the uninitiated to confuse them with what they are satirizing or ridiculing. You never know what their next release will sound like, but you can always be sure it will be genius.

It's an acquired taste, that's well worth acquiring.

On 8/19/2020 at 12:54 PM, The Blackangel said:

Underground metal and rap. There are only a handful of mainstream bands I like. My absolute favorite band, coincidentally enough, is mainstream. Disturbed. Some other bands I like are Device, Linkin Park, Static-X, Hatebreed, Devil Driver, Arch Enemy, 6 Feet Under, Them, Dimmu Borgir, Broken Hope, and Breaking Benjamin just to name a few.

For the rap I like Twiztid, Boondox, Blaze, ABK, AMB, BAD MiND, Eminem, Ice-T, Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, Necro, Snoop, Tupac, 3 6 Mafia, Wolfpac, KO Streetz, and a few others.

You have heard NF right? Mansion is a good album

My genres today have dramatically changed the past few years. The reason why is cause I struggled with alcohol. I can't listen to angry music anymore. So that eliminates most metal, rock, and rap. I have taken a turn to 80's music, Indie type artists, new age, and here it is...latin rock? I'll tell you something. Latin rock I've been listening to, I don't even know what they are saying, but the music suits my soul in this present age. I flipped through the music channels on direct tv and came across some beautiful music. And no it isn't rippa rippa thlllllllllllllleba!!! Nope it's way better than todays rock. 

This song is an example Gente Peligrosa by Tunacola