Register Now
MegaphoneStallone

Ungratefulness

I didn't even know what else to call this thread - but this imagine is starting to do the rounds of a woman who found her engagement ring before her boyfriend got the chance to propose, shamed it on social media etc.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dating/woman-slams-the-engagement-ring-found-in-her-boyfriends-sock-drawer-before-he-proposes/news-story/f6e16b19d1e69b524407aa90637aa2e1

Personally, if I were him and found out about this (and let's face it, good chance he has) I'd be out of there so damn fast.

Thoughts?

That woman is terrible. If I were her boyfriend I would break up with her. She doesn't even deserve that ring. And she wanted to know how to say no and ask for a better ring. What does the ring have to do with saying yes anyway? Just say yes now and upgrade later. But he seriously needs to leave her. She's a gold digger. Ain't nobody got time for that!

1 hour ago, Jerlene said:

That woman is terrible. If I were her boyfriend I would break up with her. She doesn't even deserve that ring. And she wanted to know how to say no and ask for a better ring. What does the ring have to do with saying yes anyway? Just say yes now and upgrade later. But he seriously needs to leave her. She's a gold digger. Ain't nobody got time for that!

I must agree with you. That's a shame. I'd exctly do what you just said.

On 11/7/2018 at 10:39 PM, MegaphoneStallone said:

I didn't even know what else to call this thread - but this imagine is starting to do the rounds of a woman who found her engagement ring before her boyfriend got the chance to propose, shamed it on social media etc.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dating/woman-slams-the-engagement-ring-found-in-her-boyfriends-sock-drawer-before-he-proposes/news-story/f6e16b19d1e69b524407aa90637aa2e1

Personally, if I were him and found out about this (and let's face it, good chance he has) I'd be out of there so damn fast.

Thoughts?

I agree. The fact that he went out of his way (he probably is the average Joe so it must have cost him such a fortune) to get her such an expensive ring to show his commitment and she acts like that...I would've been gone like the wind.

On 11/7/2018 at 9:39 PM, MegaphoneStallone said:

Thoughts?

Sounds like a narcissistic 

5 hours ago, Techno said:

Imagine spending hundreds of dollars, you likely had to commit extra hours for the work, and your girlfriend finds it, and proceeds to mock it. Poor man, hope he found happiness.

I hope so too - this is primarily why I'm not into the whole marriage thing. 

I believe you're married The Black-Angel right? 

Anyone who rejects such kind of ring is simply ungrateful, and Gold digger just as you've mentioned. It will be hard for such kind of woman or soul to ever find true love if her gold digger lifestyle mekes her lose the man that came to marry her and presented the expensive ring to her too.  

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe you're married The Blackangel right? 

Anyone who rejects such kind of ring is simply ungrateful, and Gold digger just as you've mentioned. It will be hard for such kind of woman or soul to ever find true love if her gold digger lifestyle mekes her lose the man that came to marry her and presented the expensive ring to her too.  

Yes. I'm married to @Rain Dew