Register Now

Anybody interested in this game? I watched the trailer and it looks really neat. It's a survival-horror game where you live in a town that is trying to escape the past by taking, "Joy," a drug that leaves them in a blissful state, oblivious to the horror around them. 

Unsure if I'll get it at launch because I'd like to see if it gets ported to Switch. If I do get it at launch or it doesn't get ported then I will probably play on PS4. 

The trailer looked really cool but the general scuttlebutt about the game is that it's pretty underwhelming (reviews have been mediocre, for the most part). Will probably check it out in a sale when it's super cheap. Great premise, though.

Edited by DylanC

On 9/15/2018 at 12:22 PM, DylanC said:

The trailer looked really cool but the general scuttlebutt about the game is that it's pretty underwhelming (reviews have been mediocre, for the most part). Will probably check it out in a sale when it's super cheap. Great premise, though.

I think it's around $3.76 on Xbox One which is quite a very cheap sale considering the fact that it's a thrilling survival horror game. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The graphics really looked good to the best of my knowledge. Not many games offers such impressive quality graphics. 

I love that logo animation at the end, I'm not sure if it's because how flowing and perfect it is, or how creative it is, id say a good combo of both. But never play this game 😞 

8 minutes ago, Empire said:

I love that logo animation at the end, I'm not sure if it's because how flowing and perfect it is, or how creative it is, id say a good combo of both. But never play this game 😞 

Yeah - they did pretty well with the game animation and narrative. Most people who got into playing it that I know have good reviews on it.