Register Now
DylanC

What upcoming game are you most excited for?

11 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Cyberpunk 2077
Fallout 76
Ion Maiden
Anthem
Wolfenstein: Youngblood
RAGE 2
DOOM Eternal
Psychonauts 2
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Metroid Prime 4
Elder Scrolls VI

Man, that’s a comprehensive list - all those games look dope as hell! Somehow, I completely forgot about Cyberpunk 2077. Exciting times!

18 hours ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

Same.

I don't have high hopes seeing as though it's modern Diablo - but I certainly plan on giving it a try.

I have high expectations to be honest; I really want to play a game on mobile that enjoys me for a long time!

10 hours ago, Alyxx said:

It's a mobile Diablo game. I expect microtransactions.

Of course, Blizzard is a profit company, they expect to get a lot of money with the game indeed 🙂

13 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I'd rather get a Switch with Diablo 3 personally. Mobile games don't appeal to me anymore.

When I was looking at Switches about a week ago I saw that Diablo III is coming soon on it.

Definitely points in my book. Not that I'm into modern Diablo. But I'd be keen to see what all the hype's about.

17 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

Diablo Immortal broke my heart 😞 everyone says that it will be another game's retexture and it kinda bugs me now

Don't be. I am almost sure that Blizzard is doing more works for Diablo; not because they did not announce it means they are doing nothing! 🙂

1 minute ago, o-o said:

Don't be. I am almost sure that Blizzard is doing more works for Diablo; not because they did not announce it means they are doing nothing! 🙂

That's true! I'm really into those rumors suggesting that a Diablo related mmo is in works. I'd love to see a spin-off game like that instead of Diablo 4.

1 minute ago, Katri Marcell said:

That's true! I'm really into those rumors suggesting that a Diablo related mmo is in works. I'd love to see a spin-off game like that instead of Diablo 4.

Yeah. And I think we could also expect a Diablo II remasterization as well. We only need to give them time.

Too bad the Diablo community seems to be raging them a lot, and pushing them hard. I'm sure at some point they will "surprise" us.

In my opinion they lost the game because they hyped things up. They were talking about huge news announced at Blizzcon and how Diablo has great news on the opening ceremony and the whole rage was understandable.

If they got on that stage and told everyone that they have something big in the works but until then here's a mobile game in the world of Diablo everyone would be content. Instead they said it after the show as a panic tactic. Someone in the marketing devision has lost its mind 😄