Register Now
DylanC

What upcoming game are you most excited for?

Indeed, various video games are pending release 18/19. According to search engines, GTA 6 won't be released until the very earliest, 2020. Here are the top 3 parts of Grand Theft Auto 6 I am hoping rockstar will implement when they deliver it to the public:

• Travelling to south america.
  • Becoming a Police Officer.
  • Be able to enter buildings.

The game is already out now, it was released last Friday I believe but the one game I was excited for and have not been able to jump on yet is Pokemon Let's Go! I have been watching so many streamers play this game and the more I watch them play the more I want it. Unfortunately I probably will not be able to purchase this game this side of Christmas which is a shame but it's definitely something to look forward to in the New Year that is for sure. I guess the only decision I need to make is whether I want Pikachu or Eevee! 

2019 will be an exciting year for upcoming games pending release. I'm looking forward too Resident Evil 2 being delivered to the public in late January. The initial release date is on the 25th of this month. I'll be purchasing my digital copy for my PC on Steam once this date arrives. Resident Evil is one of the best video games, I'm excited to see what they're changing or adding in version 2. 

I'm not sure really because I'm not too sure about how many and what games are coming out in 2019. The ones that I do know though that I am looking forward to are both Cyberpunk 2077 (although I'm not sure this is actually coming out in 2019) and World of Warships Legends. WOW Legends will be free and I believe will be released sometime in the spring of 2019. I love the look and the gameplay of World of Warships so a version on consoles will be a lot of fun.

Borderlands 3 has some new characters to play, if they ever release it, like  - Amara, a muscular Siren with supernatural powers - Moze, a young soldier - Zane, an older man who deploys holograms of himself, and Flak, a robot that summons beasts.

Edited by Folk Artist

Cyberpunk 2077 for me.

On 4/2/2019 at 11:28 PM, DylanC said:

I think The Outer Worlds, The Last Of Us 2, Days Gone, Cyberpunk 2077 and Elder Scrolls 6 are currently at the top of my list. 

Bethesda has not even started working on the Elder Scrolls 6 yet so be prepared for another 2-year wait.