Register Now
Jerlene

How often do you eat pizza?

I love me some pizza and haven't had it in around a month but I usually eat it a few times a month. I'm a frequent flyer at Pizza Hut. lol They screwed me over but I keep going back. I tried Dominos and what not but nothing compares to the taste and texture of a Pizza Hut pizza. I think tomorrow is going to be a pizza night for me.

I can't say that I eat pizza all that often but because I don't eat it all that often, I find I enjoy it a lot more than I would do if I did eat it all the time. I think if I remember back correctly the last time I had pizza was around 3 weeks ago and I haven't had pizza since. I always enjoy a seafood pizza (tuna, prawns, cheese, tomato, onions and peppers) whenever I go for a pizza and if I fancy a change, pepperoni is also my go to. I have never tried dominoes but so many people tell me to try it. One day I will but for the moment, the place I get mine from is amazing and affordable for me!

I have it once a month , maybe, would love to have more often, I don't need it..

Love the meat lovers..

20 years ago One of the big two had a large chunk pizza with.. i.e. large chucks of veggies and steak..

Loved it order one a week atleast.. After six months I called for delivery and they said we don't make those anymore.. I said that's my favorite..

Pizza guy said your the only one.. lol

Edited by mont86

Not a big fan of takeaways so I will eat pizzas a couple of times a month, at the most. You have to be in the right mood and I don't want to be eating to much because it will affect my figure. Pizza Hut - Lunchtime Buffet is my favourite as the offer  "eat all you want" sounds a good deal for £7.50

Edited by xXInfectedXx

12 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Not a big fan of takeaways so I will eat pizzas a couple of times a month, at the most. You have to be in the right mood and I don't want to be eating to much because it will affect my figure. Pizza Hut - Lunchtime Buffet is my favourite as the offer  "eat all you want" sounds a good deal for £7.50

Even though I don't eat a lot of pizza either, my high metabolism ensures I will burn it off.

I eat pizza only once a week. Actually, I stay at a PG where they cook some brinjal curry in dinner on Tuesdays which I dislike a lot which is why I order Pizza on those days, hehe.