Register Now
Jerlene

Your username.

How did you come up with your username? What is the backstory of it? 

For me it wasn't hard to come up with it. It's my actual first name. lol I use it on every forum or website I'm a member of. I sometimes use "jk3a" though. It's my Instagram name and the only reason I went for it is because Jerlene was taken.

My username has been with me since I was around 14/15 years old in senior school. A group of friends were going around giving each of us usernames and Shortie was the one that came up for me. When I asked my friends why they chose that particular name and not something else their words were "Because one you really are short and two you are cute!" They put both the short (I am 5ft 1 so was a lot shorter then and one of the shortest in my group of friends) and the cute and gave me the name of Shortie. It's stuck ever since right into my forum, gaming and even streaming and now I wouldn't be without it!

My username came about when I was signing up for Champions Online about 7 years back. It consists of my high school nickname "Killa" which was given to me because I was always efficient at everything I did, Mch shortened for my actual last name and 89 is my year of birth. I have used this name across several games and several other platforms as a matter of fact.

On 12/26/2018 at 6:42 PM, killamch89 said:

My username came about when I was signing up for Champions Online about 7 years back. It consists of my high school nickname "Killa" which was given to me because I was always efficient at everything I did, Mch shortened for my actual last name and 89 is my year of birth. I have used this name across several games and several other platforms as a matter of fact.

Pretty cool, I think we all just call you Killa by this point though.