Register Now
Jerlene

Season tickets.

On 11/9/2018 at 4:04 PM, Jerlene said:

Season tickets are good for avid sports fans who are at every game. It saves a lot of money in the long run. So do you have any annual passes? If so, what team do you have them for? 

No, I do not have any Season tickets at all.

I try to attend a couple games per year for my favorite sports teams. I find that watching the games on HD TV to be a better expensive. It's cheaper (sometimes free) and can stay home (not have to deal with traffic, loud arenas, trips to the restroom, eating sub-par food).

On 1/6/2019 at 12:22 AM, DC said:

I try to attend a couple games per year for my favorite sports teams. I find that watching the games on HD TV to be a better expensive. It's cheaper (sometimes free) and can stay home (not have to deal with traffic, loud arenas, trips to the restroom, eating sub-par food).

And not to mention being caught in the middle of some random brawl that might break out between rival fans or some drunk guys...

If I lived in or near Detroit, I would have season tickets every year to the Red Wings games. Unfortunately, I'm 2 states away. So the only time I get to see them play is when they come to St. Louis. The only problem is that I have to go to Enterprise Center, as I absolutely HATE the Blues. But every time I have gone, we have kicked the Blues ass.

One interesting thing to note, is that with hockey, fights don't only happen on the ice. Fans beat the shit out of each other too. It's almost a tradition, especially if the two teams have a long standing rivalry. We're a violent fanbase. I've been in a few fights myself. Black eyes, and bloody noses are very common.