Register Now
Jerlene

What is your favourite sport to watch?

Definitely not to play, because I'm not good at it, but my favourite sport is tennis. I think a lot of people ignore it as a boring, but the personalities, the rivalries, the tension... Good tennis is good. It's not always good, but when it's good, it's really good.

I used to watch a lot of football, mainly La Liga and premiere league in the mid 2000s, but my interest faded with time. I also used to watch Formula 1 until the new management changed the schedule to something that I find highly inconvenient. They also went full hypocrite with grid girls which made the decision to stop watching it all the more easier.

Now the only sports I occasionally watch is snooker, tennis, and cycling. But not religiously, if it's on when I'm in front of the TV I'll watch, but I don't schedule my life to any of them. 

On 12/15/2020 at 11:15 AM, bomb said:

I like watching football. It is the most watch around the world. Great moment to catch up is watching big team loosing a match. We tends to make jest of each other.

Agreed - the banter is one of the greatest part of sports. Let's hope that political correctedness doesn't ruin this too.

My favourite sport to watch is football (soccer to those in the US) because it’s entertaining for me and I think the goals scored are fun to watch. I don’t watch any other sports generally though. 

On 6/6/2022 at 7:23 AM, Terry94 said:

I'm really into combat sports, so UFC and Boxing. I was a massive fan of football (soccer) growing up, but the older I got the less interested in it I became.

That's fair - I also like UFC although I haven't been following it up as much in recent years...

I can manage to glance at tennis, basketball, gymnastics. But such can't be said around UFC, boxing, hockey, cricket. Not that I'm disrespecting them, 'never. But I have to say my mind, I'm not a fan of those sports events which I don't find out time to watch. 

On 6/13/2022 at 6:29 PM, Justin11 said:

I can manage to glance at tennis, basketball, gymnastics. But such can't be said around UFC, boxing, hockey, cricket. Not that I'm disrespecting them, 'never. But I have to say my mind, I'm not a fan of those sports events which I don't find out time to watch. 

So why do you find Gymnastics so appealing? I mean the women are flexible and it does take a lot of skill to perform those tricks but why do you like it?