Register Now
Jerlene

What is your favourite sport to watch?

21 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

So why do you find Gymnastics so appealing? I mean the women are flexible and it does take a lot of skill to perform those tricks but why do you like it?

I love some kind of Gymnastic games like, Sprinting, Canoeing, Hand Crabbing, throwing of Javelin and Discuss. I've done most of this things during my high school and college school days, and I love them all. 

On 6/17/2022 at 4:49 PM, Justin11 said:

I love some kind of Gymnastic games like, Sprinting, Canoeing, Hand Crabbing, throwing of Javelin and Discuss. I've done most of this things during my high school and college school days, and I love them all. 

That's not Gymnastics - that's called Athletics.

On 6/26/2022 at 6:16 PM, Justin11 said:

Cool, I thought it was grouped under gymnastics, thanks for the clarification. 

No problem mate.

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

NBA and soccer is the top sports I love to watch live or in person.

Soccer still Comes first though.🏀

Definitely - it's still the most entertaining sport to me.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

it's still the most entertaining sport to me

It hasn't always been like but as I grew older it became one of the sport that actually made sense to me and had some form of purpose aside basketball and formula 1.

21 hours ago, Clasher said:

It hasn't always been like but as I grew older it became one of the sport that actually made sense to me and had some form of purpose aside basketball and formula 1.

To be honest, I used to watch Formula one because of my dad and Micheal Schumacher was his favorite driver growing up. I haven't watched it in years either and the same thing with Nascar.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

To be honest, I used to watch Formula one because of my dad and Micheal Schumacher was his favorite driver growing up. I haven't watched it in years either and the same thing with Nascar.

I have always been fascinated by fast cars I don't watch because of any driver in particular but I just want to know what new technology or specs that a car brand like Audi or Mercedes has added to their cars and I would like to know how fast it could run.

I used to have toy figures of my favorite fast cars as a kid and till date I still kept some of them. One of my favorite was the Porsche 968.