Register Now
Katri Marcell

What are you considering getting on Black Friday?

9 hours ago, DylanC said:

Umming and ahhing whether to get an Xbox One S. 🤔 And maybe a 4K tv. And maybe some new games. And maybe........

I would get the S without even thinking if I had the money 😄 Then I'd cancel Netflix and pay for the Game Pass and everything is set hahahaha Good choices!

8 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

I would get the S without even thinking if I had the money 😄 Then I'd cancel Netflix and pay for the Game Pass and everything is set hahahaha Good choices!

Aye, Game Pass is such a great deal! Really tempted to pick up an Xbox One S, but my wallet keeps telling me not to! Decisions, decisions....

I never purchase anything on Black Friday, why? I'd rather spend or save my money elsewhere. No matter the time of year, there will always be deals and offers so save up and look for the best offer to purchase.

• It's dangerous and you risk being stood on by a human stampede. 
  • It encourages over-spending of your monthly budget
  • It's a money-making scam. Companys use this as a way to get rid of old stock and still make a small profit margin. 

On 11/25/2018 at 12:19 AM, Katri Marcell said:

Roundup! Did you guys get anything? I got nothing and comforted myself with a burger and a movie hahahahaha

Well, I also didn't as none of the video games I wanted to buy weren't on sale in Steam. I guess PUBG is still so new for a sale. I remember one time it had a -20% deal for a week.

I have always considered, though I normally forget to save money for, buying either the Wii U or the Switch.  However, though, the odds are that a rush would be had for these consoles. Well, the Wii U is actually not possible now as the company stopped making them!

Edited by Jayson

On 12/29/2018 at 5:53 PM, Jayson said:

I have always considered, though I normally forget to save money for, buying either the Wii U or the Switch.  However, though, the odds are that a rush would be had for these consoles. Well, the Wii U is actually not possible now as the company stopped making them!

I am getting myself a Nintendo Switch after I clear some stuff off my budget lol.