Register Now
Jerlene

Couponing.

Do you coupon? How long have you been doing it? What made you start couponing? How much would you say you've saved since couponing? How much do you save a month and year compared to before couponing? Also, where are you from? 

I'm from Hawaii where you can't coupon so would love to see where you can and can't coupon.

Yes. I would say I'm a bargain hunter and have roughly done couponing for at least 3 years now. I'd estimate that I've saved at least 1,000 pounds since I've started. I'm from the UK. 

I look out for deals and offers, loyalty programs, freebie vouchers in magazines, samples and more! 

I don't clip coupons. My purse is heavy enough as it is. But There's some things I look for. The occasional discount code when I order pizza online. Things like that I take advantage of. But even though coupons save a bit of money, most of the time the coupons are for stuff I don't really ever buy anyway.

On 4/12/2019 at 11:41 AM, The Blackangel said:

I don't clip coupons. My purse is heavy enough as it is. But There's some things I look for. The occasional discount code when I order pizza online. Things like that I take advantage of. But even though coupons save a bit of money, most of the time the coupons are for stuff I don't really ever buy anyway.

Valid point there and also to add, the time it takes actually searching for these coupons could be used on something more productive like gaming. 

On 4/18/2019 at 3:09 PM, kingpotato said:

If its digital content I will always try to find a good deal or promo code, when it comes to buying on a store I dont really go looking around for coupons

I always look for coupons when purchasing software online but not in-store though.