Register Now
Jerlene

What do you like to do on rainy days?

Oh, I don't think I could clean much on a rainy day. Today was a really rainy day but the most cleaning I did was dishes and clothes. The necessary stuff. I wouldn't go beyond that. It's too gloomy to do that. It would just make me depressed. Probably. 

We have had a lot of rainy day's here where I live just recently so much so I am thankful that today we have less rain and it's dried up a little. I find that I am okay with rain as long as I don't have to be anywhere. When it rain's and I have a day where I don't need to be anywhere, I sit in doors, sometimes snuggle up under a duvet and watch movies or even sit around and play games if I have the time. Unfortunately I feel the weather isn't always on my side and a lot of the time I end up stuck going out in the rain rather than being able to stay in and relax. 

I like to sit back in silence and watch the water come down. I usually go out into my garage with something to drink (typically soda) and just enjoy the rain. I especially love it if it's just pouring like a hurricane with tons of thunder and lightning. I'm talking flash flood conditions. Not sure why, but I love those kind of days.

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I like to sit back in silence and watch the water come down. I usually go out into my garage with something to drink (typically soda) and just enjoy the rain. I especially love it if it's just pouring like a hurricane with tons of thunder and lightning. I'm talking flash flood conditions. Not sure why, but I love those kind of days.

It is quite soothing and it makes you very sleepy especially when the feeling of the cold breeze just encourages you to climb into the bed.