Register Now
Jerlene

Do you speak another language?

On 12/29/2018 at 10:27 AM, Alyxx said:

In addition to Norwegian which is my native language, I speak fluent English. I'm also doing alright with Swedish and Danish and able to understand a fair bit of German.

How do you do it?! I am currently struggling with English and that is my native language 🤣🤣

I know how to speak fluently in English and a tiny bit of french. It's fascinating to learn how a language actually works.  I'm planning on taking tutoring lessons to improve my french speech as I'm thinking about re-visiting France again. Speaking in french could help me around their country.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

14 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

I know how to speak fluently in English and a tiny bit of french. It's fascinating to learn how a language actually works.  I'm planning on taking tutoring lessons to improve my french speech as I'm thinking about re-visiting France again. Speaking in french could help me around their country.

I went to Cuba a couple times and the bit of Spanish I knew really helped me out during my time there so I agree with you about learning a new language because of travelling to countries that mainly use a particular language.