Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Jerlene

Do you speak another language?

Do we have any bilingual or multilingual members here? I could speak Spanish but I forgot the language since I have no one to speak it with me. I can also sign but that doesn't really count since it's not spoken.

I am currently learning Spanish and it is a bit frustrating at times, but It has also been pretty interesting learning how the language works.

Edited by killamch89

In addition to Norwegian which is my native language, I speak fluent English. I'm also doing alright with Swedish and Danish and able to understand a fair bit of German.

On 12/29/2018 at 10:27 AM, Alyxx said:

In addition to Norwegian which is my native language, I speak fluent English. I'm also doing alright with Swedish and Danish and able to understand a fair bit of German.

How do you do it?! I am currently struggling with English and that is my native language 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

How do you do it?! I am currently struggling with English and that is my native language 🤣🤣

I just speak it lol

Posted (edited)

I know how to speak fluently in English and a tiny bit of french. It's fascinating to learn how a language actually works.  I'm planning on taking tutoring lessons to improve my french speech as I'm thinking about re-visiting France again. Speaking in french could help me around their country.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

14 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

I know how to speak fluently in English and a tiny bit of french. It's fascinating to learn how a language actually works.  I'm planning on taking tutoring lessons to improve my french speech as I'm thinking about re-visiting France again. Speaking in french could help me around their country.

I went to Cuba a couple times and the bit of Spanish I knew really helped me out during my time there so I agree with you about learning a new language because of travelling to countries that mainly use a particular language.