Register Now
Jerlene

Tattoos.

Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many do you have and what are they? Do they have a story behind it or did you just get it because it looked cool? 

I had nearly twenty at one point but covered a couple up. I have to go back and recount. 

Every part of my body except my feet, genitals, and ass have at least one tattoo on them. Yes my face and hands are included in the tattoos. I don't get ink just because I think it would be cool. Every tattoo I get has to have meaning for me. I have a couple that I'm going to cover up. One because the guy that did the tattoo, completely screwed it up and it looks like a pile of horse crap. Actually horse crap would look better. The other one, I'm getting covered for very personal reasons that I'm not going to divulge online.

Edited by The Blackangel

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Every part of my body except my feet, genitals, and ass have at least one tattoo on them. Yes my face and hands are included in the tattoos. I don't get ink just because I think it would be cool. Every tattoo I get has to have meaning for me. I have a couple that I'm going to cover up. One because the guy that did the tattoo, completely screwed it up and it looks like a pile of horse crap. Actually horse crap would look better. The other one, I'm getting covered for very personal reasons that I'm not going to divulge online.

Wow. How many years have you been having it done? How many tattoos approximately would you say you probably have?

I have...0. And no plans on ever getting one.

Just not a fan, for myself.

I have no tattoos and don't intend on getting any. Here are the disadvantages of getting a Tattoos and the risks included. Below are the reasons why I'm staying away from them. I'm not against other people inking their skin, it's just not for me. 

• Allergic reactions
  • Infections
  • Some Employers consider this ugly and will forbid you to work 
  • Permanent
  • Costly