Register Now
Jerlene

How do you wind down for the evening?

On 4/8/2019 at 3:20 AM, killamch89 said:

I spend a few minutes meditating before I go to bed - it helps me to keep my mind clear before I go to sleep.

Interesting. Recently, I've been struggling to hit the hay at night time and I don't understand why. Sounds like a good home remedy - did you teach yourself or have you taken meditation classes?

If you self thought, what tutorials would you recommend? Thanks! 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

3 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Interesting. Recently, I've been struggling to hit the hay at night time and I don't understand why. Sounds like a good home remedy - did you teach yourself or have you taken meditation classes?

If you self thought, what tutorials would you recommend? Thanks! 

Wait they had meditation classes? I learned this on my own by watching Youtube videos and reading books. Meditation is quite simple - all you have to do is find a quiet, comfortable space where you won't be interrupted. Breathe in slowly through your nostrils ensuring that it is a very deep breath until the stomach is full of air. Exhale through the nose and mouth slowly until all the air is completely expelled. Throughout the exercise, try to focus all your attention on your breath only which helps to stop your mind from wandering all over the place and to be present (the purpose of the exercise.)