Register Now
Jerlene

What time do you usually wake up?

8 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I wake up at around 5 or 6 am and go to work at 7 am.

I hate getting up before the sun rises, I'm not sure why but it grinds my gears. Unless I am travelling a very far distance or to catch an early flight, I am not getting up that early lol.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I hate getting up before the sun rises, I'm not sure why but it grinds my gears. Unless I am travelling a very far distance or to catch an early flight, I am not getting up that early lol.

I don't like it either but kinda forced to.

Depends on whether I'm working or not. I'm a flexible worker so my shifts vary from time to time but generally speaking, I set my alarm for 5 or 6AM and head of to work for 7-8PM. The days I'm not earning money, I'll aim to get up for 9-10PM to have a shower and relax and then make plans for how I'm going to spend the rest of my day. 

On 1/3/2019 at 5:24 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

Depends on whether I'm working or not. I'm a flexible worker so my shifts vary from time to time but generally speaking, I set my alarm for 5 or 6AM and head of to work for 7-8PM. The days I'm not earning money, I'll aim to get up for 9-10PM to have a shower and relax and then make plans for how I'm going to spend the rest of my day. 

My phone alarms at 8am on most days except Saturday and Sunday because those are my two rest days.