Register Now
Jerlene

Do you wear a watch?

It's nice to see people still wearing watches. Personally, I don't see the point in wearing a watch. It's pointless. Without any hassle, you are able to check the time on your mobile phone - smart phones also automatically update the time when the clocks go forward or backwards!

13 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

It's nice to see people still wearing watches. Personally, I don't see the point in wearing a watch. It's pointless. Without any hassle, you are able to check the time on your mobile phone - smart phones also automatically update the time when the clocks go forward or backwards!

I wear a huawei Smartwatch (I forgot the model but I think it was the first one Huawei ever released.). I can view my notifications while I am travelling without having to take my phone out constantly and I can use the "Ok Google" command to send text messages and it has the ability to show the time like a regular watch. 🤣

1 minute ago, UleTheVee said:

Yes, actually, I have a Smartwatch. It's a generic one (GT08) but it definitely works for what I want it to. That said, i wouldn't mind having a branded smartwatch

Well, the most recent ones especially the ones from Ticwatch are really good but of course they are in $200 dollar price range.

Just now, killamch89 said:

Well, the most recent ones especially the ones from Ticwatch are really good but of course they are in $200 dollar price range.

How about no? I want a Smartwatch that doesn't tear me apart. 200 dollars is telling me 4000 pesos and that is a no.