Register Now
Jerlene

Have you ever been in a long distance relationship?

Not that I can think of because it takes a lot of work and commitment to maintain that kind of relationship. Missing the warmth and closeness of your partner makes this kind of relationship unbearable for me. You'll also miss out on important events in each other's lives...that is pretty tough.

On 4/9/2019 at 2:12 PM, kingpotato said:

I think long distant relationships are dumb, if you are going to be far away from each other for only a specific time then its understandable. But if both live in totally different cities, states or countries then its just dumb. 

It may be due to job requirements or other factors that a long-distance relationship even started in the first place. Most people who I know are in long-distance relationships right now, started off in a normal relationship like most other people but because of the aforementioned job requirements (being in the military, etc.) It developed into a long-distance relationship.

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It may be due to job requirements or other factors that a long-distance relationship even started in the first place. Most people who I know are in long-distance relationships right now, started off in a normal relationship like most other people but because of the aforementioned job requirements (being in the military, etc.) It developed into a long-distance relationship.

If its deployment yeah I can understand that, but living on two different cities or countries then its just dumb.