Register Now
Jerlene

What is your least favorite chore?

I sometimes get into cleaning mode but it's a rare occasion. lol I think the chore I like the least is washing dishes. Washing clothes is probably my favourite. Or cleaning out the fridge. I also don't like putting away clean clothes. 

I don't like handwashing dishes, cleaning the bathroom, or emptying the bins. I don't mind chores and generally, when I'm in a cleaning mode, a lot of household jobs will be fulfilled by myself and myself only as I live alone. If I don't keep on top of it though, a backlog of tasks soon starts to pile up.

I don’t really do chores because I have a live in nanny and she does the laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc and we have a cleaning lady come in every 2 weeks to deep clean the house.

I don’t really have much to do but I have to watch my older sister every day (10–60 minutes) if i'm busy or if my Nanny is busy. It’s not really a chore. I don’t have a problem with watching my sister because she’s cute and funny. But, at times, she can get a little annoying and too much for me. I have homework and stuff so I can’t watch her all the time.

On 12/24/2020 at 5:39 AM, mont86 said:

Also cleaning after cooking.

Cleaning I agree with - it's quite a pain but cooking is the tolerable one because you get a good meal at the end of it all. I guess your place will be clean after cleaning but the amount of effort makes it really feel like a chore.