Register Now
The Overseer

What are your top 5 video games of all time?

• Minecraft - One of my favourite games when I was a kid.
  • Counter Strike: Global Offensive & Counter Strike 1.6 - I don't play the old one anymore but still it's a good game.
  • Grand Theft Auto V - I have watched tons of videos in YouTube and I really enjoy it.
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - The best relaxing game for me.
  • Team Fortress 2 - Another shooting game which I really like.

• Rainbow Six Vegas - amazing game when I was younger! probably my 1st favorite game when I had the first-gen PS3 
  • Minecraft - been playing for years up to this date
  • Grand Theft Auto - great game to play when you're with friends or just bored
  • Call of Duty World at War - in my opinion, this is the most entertaining COD game of the series. I really enjoyed the campaign and have finished it several times.

Can't really come up with a 5th game that I really had a love for. 

Fallout 2 is my decided favourite in the franchise. I don't play it as much as Fallout 3 and 4 anymore since those games are more fun in different ways, but I still come back to it regularly.

1 minute ago, Alyxx said:

Fallout 2 is my decided favourite in the franchise. I don't play it as much as Fallout 3 and 4 anymore since those games are more fun in different ways, but I still come back to it regularly.

Same here. I played a ton of Fallout 2, but when 3 came out I just didn't hop on it. I've never kept up with many series other than COD.