Register Now
Katri Marcell

Favorite Fighting Game?

Hrrmmm...Well, I've only played maybe a handful of fighters, myself. Of the ones I've played, I'd say maybe either Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3, Skullgirls, or Super Smash Bros. (any entry after, but not including, Brawl) are my favorite.

I've yet to get Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, or even a Nintendo Switch to play it on, however. But I tried it on someone else's Switch recently, and I liked it. Sideways joycons are bad, though; get a real controller if you want to play Smash. 😂

On 5/31/2019 at 7:29 AM, skyfire said:

Anyone remember the classic street fighter game? I think those games definitely put me back into memories of the arcade games. Classic fighter games were definitely fun for sure. 

I do and yes, I do play it at the arcade every now and then with my friends...

Oh, and I just wanna throw the Mortal Kombat franchise into the mix thanks to its gizzly and cool fatalities. The gameplay doesn’t match Street Fighter 2, but I always thought that its 3D graphics were impressive for the time.

On 6/19/2019 at 10:39 AM, DylanC said:

Oh, and I just wanna throw the Mortal Kombat franchise into the mix thanks to its gizzly and cool fatalities. The gameplay doesn’t match Street Fighter 2, but I always thought that its 3D graphics were impressive for the time.

It is the outrage I remember when the game was first released - I still can't believe my parents let me play that game because of how gruesome some of the fatalities were.

21 hours ago, skyfire said:

Anyone tried this fighting game? I kind of like the graphics attempt. 

It looks like a brilliant Android fighting game to be fair but I just hope it isn't laden with micro-transactions and puts every player on equal footing.