Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you distribute your time when playing games?

What I mean is …

-How many video games are you actively playing at any one time?

-How do you rotate through them?

-What percentage of your time is dedicated to your favorite games/the same games over and over again?

I usually have like three open world games on a rotation, and then something else for the fourth week, so like:

-Fallout 3 for a week

-Skyrim for a week

-Fallout NV for a week

-Dragon Age for a week

-Rinse and repeat

If I play more than four or five games at a time, I have a hard time focusing/keeping track of what I’m doing in each game. But if I jump game to game too quickly, I don’t really get the full immersion I want.

What’s your gaming schedule like?

- Black Ops 4

- Dark Souls on Switch

- Occasionally dabble with Skyrim and Fallout 4 on the weekend (when I've got time)

but Darkest Dungeon's new DLC comes out soon, so it'll change to:

- Darkest Dungeon

- Darkest Dungeon

- and more Darkest Dungeon

Lol

For me, I will basically a play a game until death and until I really just cannot any more. Then I swap to the next one that takes my fancy and repeat the cycle until I eventually arrive back at the original game. Generally takes about 2-3 weeks before I swap games but I've gone over - like now, I've played nothing but FIFA 18 for the past 6 weeks just because. I need to broaden my horizons. 🙂

-How many video games are you actively playing at any one time? One

-How do you rotate through them? One different video per month and repeat.

-What percentage of your time is dedicated to your favorite games/the same games over and over again? 90 percent Fortnite.

I've played nothing but Fortnite for the past 5 weeks because of my bordom! Going to change video games soon, change is good for the mind and mental health. Can always come back to my current favourite PC Game.

I always play what I want to play at the right moment. There is no thing for me like distributing my time to play a specific video game. The aim of playing game is to relax and have fun, you can't do that if you don't do what you like to do.