Register Now
Shortie861

Alex The Kidd

I remember when I was younger growing up, Alex The Kidd was one of the first games I played on Sega Master System. It was a game that was built into the console itself and even though we were also bought a game with the console, I still found myself spending hours up on hours on Alex The Kidd.

One thing that always sticks in my mind about that game was not just the huge fist Alex The Kidd had when he punched enemies, but it was also the mini games of Rock, Paper and Scissors that always stick in my mind and boy were they difficult to get passed. I ended up getting past those mini games with the help from my cousin who sat and worked out each combination and wrote them down for me. Let's just say I have fond memories of playing Alex The Kidd with my cousin and having a lot of fun doing so.

Do you remember Alex The Kidd or did you ever play it?

Never played Alex Kidd growing up cause my family had PC and SNES. I did play a Sega Mega Drive at someone else's house and have more nostalgia with that than the Master System, and that was after Sonic released so that was what I played.

I have played some Alex Kidd later and yeah, it's pretty fun and I can see why he was Sega's mascot for a while. Didn't hold a candle to Sonic of course.

Always wanted to play Alex Kidd growing up. I remember asking for a Master System with Alex Kidd built in for Christmas. My dad said we couldn’t afford it. I cried for a few days and was pretty gutted. I think I played it a few times in shops at the time and was pretty enamoured with it.