Register Now
Jerlene

Assassin’s Creed makes wine!

Assassin’s Creed, yes the games, now makes their own wine. It comes in both red and white. There's a total of six different wines that they currently have and they are all twenty dollars per bottle. 

Have you guys tried it yet? If not, will you guys be try it out? 

Let me know how it goes!

That is cool, I will keep an eye out.  On a similar note, have you all seen the Game of Thrones themed Whiskeys coming out.  Johnny Walker released a White Walker bottle where Johnny looks like the Night King, and you are supposed to freeze the bottle to reveal a message, and its a special blend whiskey meant to be drank ice cold.  I picked up a bottle it was pretty good.  There are others being released by different brands as well. For any of you whiskey fans.  

https://www.forbes.com/sites/karlaalindahao/2018/10/18/diageo-and-hbo-release-game-of-thrones-single-malt-whiskies-2018/#63a7bb101268

Ha! Game of Thrones whiskey sounds  really cool. I would have thought that the bottles would be way cooler than that though. But I may actually try it. I love my brown liquor. Maybe drink that while chasing it with Assassin's Creed wine. lol I just looked at the prices for the Game of Thrones whiskey and they're actually not that bad. It's way cheaper than I thought it would be. Very affordable. I hope it tastes good though.