Register Now
Jerlene

Amazon Prime Video December 2018 Movie and TV Titles Announced

I don't know how many people actually stream on Amazon Prime Video, with stuff like Netflix and Hulu out there, but I'm sure there's someone out there that will find this useful. 

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel S2 will be available December 5th.
LOL: Last One Laughing S1 will be available December 14th.
Vanity Fair S1 will be available December 21st.
Life Itself will be available December 21st.
Niko and the Sword of Light S2 will be available December 28th.

They also bought several shows that will be available in December. The shows include Life of Crime and 4 Blocks. They're also bringing in some older films such as Evan Almighty, Iron Man 2, Hereditary, A Clockwork Orange and Boogie Nights.

You can see the full list here:
https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1008909-amazon-prime-video-december-2018

Don’t use Amazon Prime Video too much as much like Katri above, I’m a little disappointed with it as a service. Amazon need to step up their game if they really want to compete with Netflix and co imho.

Edited by DylanC

I have only tried Amazon Prime Video once and to be honest I was not overly happy with what was on offer and when it ran out I never renewed it and never went back. Looking at this list for December it's definitely not a list that would push me to jump back onto Amazon Prime Video and will definitely be giving this a miss for sure. I find a lot of people have the same opinion though, they are not happy with what they have to offer.