Register Now
Shortie861

Got into the beta of Realm Royale

Today I was lucky enough to get into the beta of Realm Royale when they made a decision to give out 500 more beta codes for Xbox One. I was actually quite shocked at how easy it was to enter in to just be given the code to redeem after I had completed what they asked of me which was to follow them on Twitter, follow them on Mixer and visit their Facebook page.

I have not yet tried it but I may do later on as I have been eager to try Realm Royale and see what all the fuss is about but has anyone here tried Realm Royale? How would you find it compares to the likes of PUBG, Fortnite and even Blackout now on Call of Duty Black Ops 4?

I tried the game a couple of months ago I think and it is fun. Can't say more than that though. It's just ok πŸ˜•Β It's not much more fun than the other ones and it has way too many things involved for its own good. If you want to play though, keep note that the developers are giving away free packs of currency and a skin right now on Steam. Don;t miss that πŸ˜›