Register Now
Shortie861

Pokemon Let's Go

Over the last day or so I have been watching streams on Mixer of Pokemon Let's Go which is a new Pokemon game for Nintendo Switch. The game is a little like Pokemon Go where you have to catch Pokemon and also fight other Pokemon. The more I have watched the streams of other people playing it the more I have wanted to pick up the game myself. One streamer I was watching had the Pokeball controller and I really feel that bring a whole new experience to the game. 

Have you picked up Pokemon Let's Go yet? If so, how are you finding it? Streamers I have been watching have definitely admitted to it being addictive that is for sure!

18 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

I want to get it sooooo bad! However, I feel like it's not worth getting it without the pokeball accessory and it's pretty expensive at the moment. I'll be grabbing it when it goes down to like 60-70 dollars 😛

I agree! Many streamers I have watched since the release of this game have said that getting it with the Pokeball is so much more fun than just playing with the normal controllers. It really is a shame that they are charging so much for something like that but at the same time, I guess they are releasing that many will buy it and it's one way to make that extra buck.

I myself will be saving to purchase this game with the pokeball but I have a funny feeling it will definitely take a while.

2 hours ago, Shortie861 said:

I agree! Many streamers I have watched since the release of this game have said that getting it with the Pokeball is so much more fun than just playing with the normal controllers. It really is a shame that they are charging so much for something like that but at the same time, I guess they are releasing that many will buy it and it's one way to make that extra buck.

I myself will be saving to purchase this game with the pokeball but I have a funny feeling it will definitely take a while.

Me too 😢 it will take more than a few months to get a good deal on that, unfortunately

I played it a bit on my husband's switch but not lately. I want to get back into it and restart on my Switch Lite (if possible) soon. I'm honestly thinking about selling my switch lite because not all games are available on it and I wish I would have kept the regular switch instead.

I for one have never been much into Pokemon games. I have some friends who are really into Pokemon and they have this game. It does seem like quite a bit of money to buy the game but that could be said for most games these days.

23 hours ago, Spikey said:

I for one have never been much into Pokemon games. I have some friends who are really into Pokemon and they have this game. It does seem like quite a bit of money to buy the game but that could be said for most games these days.

A lot of their retro games can be downloaded for free on emulator and you can play for free on windows using DOSBOX.

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

A lot of their retro games can be downloaded for free on emulator and you can play for free on windows using DOSBOX.

That's cool. Maybe someday I will try the games and use the emulator that you've mentioned.

On 8/4/2020 at 1:49 AM, Spikey said:

That's cool. Maybe someday I will try the games and use the emulator that you've mentioned.

DOSBOX it is prett good emulator and you can use for the pokemon or any other retro games on simulator.