Register Now
Teg

Fornite

Fortnite is a huge shooter game that has an added twist of building as you play. There are different ways to play such as battle royale style and the like. I've tried playing this game multiple times both on PC and Mobile. Do you play this game? What platform do you play it on?

I have played Fortnite, yes. I wouldn't say that I play it as much as I used to but I do still on the odd occasion jump on to play Fortnite when the mood suits. Usually the main reason for me to jump on is to complete my challenges but just recently I haven't even felt like doing that. Many people love this game and can spend hours on it but I find after around 1 hour I have to take a break, it being the same thing over and over I find it doesn't keep me as interested as other games tend to. 

One thing I have never been able to get the hang of in Fortnite and even now I still struggle is building.. when I build it goes everywhere! 

I've played before. Usually, I play for 30-1 hour (2 matches) and take a break as to much screen time can cause Eye Strain, Early  death, Tiredness and much more. I know players who have played for 6+hours a day and this isn't good for you or your health. Fortnite can become boring as it's similar to Minecraft, it's very repetitive and dull at times. I haven't won any games on Fortnite, the most players I've ever killed was 3 in one match. 

I absolutely love this game. Even with my other games like Red Dead Redemption 2, I still play Fortnite Battle Royale the most. It's just so much fun. The only reason I got it at the start was that it was a Battle Royale game and there weren't any other alternatives on PS4. But since then, I've just fallen in love with the game. It helps that the developers treat us well and listen to what we think as well. 

On 1/2/2019 at 11:39 AM, DarthHazard said:

I absolutely love this game. Even with my other games like Red Dead Redemption 2, I still play Fortnite Battle Royale the most. It's just so much fun. The only reason I got it at the start was that it was a Battle Royale game and there weren't any other alternatives on PS4. But since then, I've just fallen in love with the game. It helps that the developers treat us well and listen to what we think as well. 

I play it when I have a chance like on the weekends and it is always fun especially with friends.

On 12/28/2018 at 6:49 PM, killamch89 said:

I play Fortnite casually on my PC and phone and I really love it - especially the vehicle additions. I love hijacking another player's plane midair and just raining down lead from the heavens on my enemies.

What's your username on Epic Games as I'm interested to play a Duo match. Send me a private message if you don't want to mention it in this topic. What's your statistics, how many kills, wins, and losses? You can find out the website known as Fortnite Tracker

1 hour ago, xXInfectedXx said:

What's your username on Epic Games as I'm interested to play a Duo match. Send me a private message if you don't want to mention it in this topic. What's your statistics, how many kills, wins, and losses? You can find out the website known as Fortnite Tracker

What are your statistics like if you don't mind me asking? Would be interesting to compare my stats with both you and killa especially considering I'm on PlayStation 4 which I would say is slightly less competitive than PC. Every time I watch someone play on PC, they look like they can build a massive base in about 2 seconds. These are my stats - https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/psn/DarthHazard