Register Now
Alyxx

Favourite Games of 2018

Favourite Games of 2018  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite games of 2018?

• Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Fallout 76
    • Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
    • Battlefield V
    • Pokรฉmon Let's Go, Eevee/Pikachu
    • Monster Hunter World
    • Shadow Of The Colossus
    • Far Cry 5
    • God Of War
    • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    • Pillars Of Eternity II: Deadfire
    • Detroit: Become Human
    • Spyro Reignited Trilogy
    • Octopath Traveler
    • Spider-Man
    • Shadow Of The Tomb Raider
    • Forza Horizon 4
    • Just Cause 4
    • Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    • Hitman 2

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2018 at 11:00 PM

We're now officially in December and voting ends in 3 weeks.

Encouraging all forum users to add their votes to the poll!

At the moment too may games share the same number of votes to make an accurate list, so we definitely need more votes or it's gonna be very "pick and choose" for me.

Edited by Alyxx

I voted for Red Dead Redemption 2. I don't think any of the other games come close to it for me. It's just so much fun especially when you first play the singleplayer. The story is amazing and I'm very close to finishing it. I don't think any story comes close to how well it was written. The ending of the story was unfortunately ruined for me (my fault really for browsing Reddit :D) and it really does end well. And the online, although it does have a few problems, is great and will be amazing when Rockstar finetunes it.

8 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

I voted for Red Dead Redemption 2. I don't think any of the other games come close to it for me. It's just so much fun especially when you first play the singleplayer. The story is amazing and I'm very close to finishing it. I don't think any story comes close to how well it was written. The ending of the story was unfortunately ruined for me (my fault really for browsing Reddit :D) and it really does end well. And the online, although it does have a few problems, is great and will be amazing when Rockstar finetunes it.

I'm surprised not more people have voted for it lol

Just now, UleTheVee said:

Reminds me about certain someone and Fallout 76 amirite boiz?

Hah, that's like the total opposite though, where most people hate it and I enjoy it. Then again I am pretty sure Dylan enjoyed it too.

Just now, Alyxx said:

Hah, that's like the total opposite though, where most people hate it and I enjoy it. Then again I am pretty sure Dylan enjoyed it too.

I have the theory that you have a very heavy placebo effect and that's why you wanna say FO76 is good. But then again, people already question my sanity because I enjoy 1/3 of Sonic 06 so that really means I am in absolutely no position to judge.

1 minute ago, UleTheVee said:

I have the theory that you have a very heavy placebo effect and that's why you wanna say FO76 is good. But then again, people already question my sanity because I enjoy 1/3 of Sonic 06 so that really means I am in absolutely no position to judge.

I also enjoyed large chunks of Aliens Colonial Marines and Duke Nukem Forever is one of my favourite games.

But I'm not judging either. ๐Ÿ˜›