Register Now
DylanC

Anyone else skateboard?

On 2/27/2019 at 5:07 AM, DylanC said:

I wish there were more skateboarding games. Surprised there’s none around that much apart from 2D ones like Olli Olli.

And Tony Hawk back in the days but I haven't seen a skateboarding game in ages either. I used to rush home as a kid to play Tony Hawk on the original PlayStation - it was way ahead of its time in terms of design and innovation.

I was never into skateboarding, but I was a pro-am snowboarder. I competed in several competitions. I usually did pretty well, and the guys competing were always super cool to each other. I was the only girl, but that didn't really matter to anyone. One guy tried to pick me up once, but I was spoken for at the time.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I remember breaking a few bones myself trying to skateboard down a hill at full speed...The things you do when you are young and naive...🤣

Aye, I broke my leg riding a skateboard down a hill when I was younger. Thought I was Tony Hawk or something, lol. 

This stake board people affect some teams in football. Especially arsenal football team. They don't like to give managers to buy world class players. But instead manage players. And is causing the team not to attain high peak this days.