Register Now
The Overseer

Video games you wish existed

I wish they would get all the zombies maps on all of the COD series, including WaW, and put them together on one disc and sell it as an ultimate zombie survival game. It would be cool if 8 players could play online in maps instead of 4, too! 

I would love to have a open world/ survival zombie game that lets you create character creation(with a very detailed face and body of course 😁). You can changed clothes and change hairstyles. It also has somewhat like dying light/state of decay/last of us type of game where it has a nice story plot, characters, background etc. That would be SO AWESOME!!

ANNNNNDDDDDD I almost forgot, I would also like a  GAME OF THRONES GAMES!!!! Come to think of it, why haven't they made that game when the series was soooo awesome! It would be a RPG(somewhat like a witcher 3 for the gameplay and dragon age for choices) game. It will have a character creation and what type of house you would like to choose whether stark, lannister, targaryen etc. You will meet there the characters of game of thrones and it will be voiced by the actors OF THE LIVE GOT!! 

OK, when I was a kid I made up a world with imaginary nations, people (different nationalities were different animals usually), even a Cold War going on, ha ha.  OK, a SIMS game incorporating that stuff would be mind blowing I think!  Also, I don't think it would be difficult to create or market.

On 9/11/2018 at 6:01 PM, DylanC said:

I'd absolutely love a brand new Silent Hill game. That'd be bodacious. Or perhaps a new Aliens Vs Predator. I'd be so down for either of those series to make a return.  

Seriously, with the mess up of the old Silent Hill, a new better and improved Silent Hill wouldn't be a bad idea. 

Gi Joe for adults. It could be incredible if done right. There are hundreds of Joe and Cobra characters, with female and male alike, animals as companions, military, ninjas, terrorism, government, spies, best technology, base, vehicles. Imagine all the gear and weapons to customize characters. You could control a team in infiltration or solo. I can't imagine what it could be like playing as the ninja Snake Eyes and what abilities he could have. Or a strong man like Roadblock carrying a .50 on his shoulder. There are androids, space troopers, deep sea, air, all branches of military including first line responders, and tech savvy. Snipers and saboteurs, medics, weapons supplier, evil doctors, hybrid human containing DNA of all conquerors, who wants to control the world. You name it. I'm waiting for the day Gi Joe will be made into a grown up game with a serious tone to it. The story could really be amazing. I guess it's one of those things too big to be done right. Even the movies weren't as I wish it would be. It would be the ultimate game if done the way I imagine. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Gi Joe for adults. It could be incredible if done right. There are hundreds of Joe and Cobra characters, with female and male alike, animals as companions, military, ninjas, terrorism, government, spies, best technology, base, vehicles. Imagine all the gear and weapons to customize characters. You could control a team in infiltration or solo. I can't imagine what it could be like playing as the ninja Snake Eyes and what abilities he could have. Or a strong man like Roadblock carrying a .50 on his shoulder. There are androids, space troopers, deep sea, air, all branches of military including first line responders, and tech savvy. Snipers and saboteurs, medics, weapons supplier, evil doctors, hybrid human containing DNA of all conquerors, who wants to control the world. You name it. I'm waiting for the day Gi Joe will be made into a grown up game with a serious tone to it. The story could really be amazing. I guess it's one of those things too big to be done right. Even the movies weren't as I wish it would be. It would be the ultimate game if done the way I imagine. 

You meant like the Gi Joe in the movie? I'm not sure if there was ever a video game about it, if there was then I must have missed it out completely.