Register Now
Jerlene

Native language

My native language is English and I am still to this day English. I have learned other languages such as German, French and some Spanish but never really needed them and only really knew the basics. German was something I learned in school, French was something I learned from family as I have French family and Spanish was something I learned myself because I wanted to and because I had a friend who would periodically speak Spanish to me because I couldn't understand it at first.

On 12/30/2018 at 7:53 PM, Alyxx said:

My native language is Norwegian but I've been learning English just as long as Norwegian since I grew up with a lot of English games and movies on TV.

Everyone has to agree that English is the hardest language to learn. Even native speakers (like myself) have trouble with it lol - I know I'm going a bit off-topic here but why are there so many rules in English?

My native is English. In primary and secondary, I learned the basis of French only understood the basics of the language to this day. As much as it's frustrating at times, it's really interesting to be taught about different ways of speaking around the world. I'm planning on advancing my knowledge and improve my french speech skills. 

14 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

My native is English. In primary and secondary, I learned the basis of French only understood the basics of the language to this day. As much as it's frustrating at times, it's really interesting to be taught about different ways of speaking around the world. I'm planning on advancing my knowledge and improve my french speech skills. 

I had an ex that spoke French and I couldn't quite tell what she said but I thought it sounded very romantic...