Register Now
DylanC

Is anyone enjoying Fallout 76?

9 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I am very much enjoying it so far.

Really glad to hear this (remember to post your review in the forums as I’m looking forward to checking it out!) I’m VERY tempted, man. Got a feeling I’ll really like it despite the negative backlash it’s getting.

6 hours ago, italianmunchiez said:

I myself haven't played it yet just seen all the terrible things people are saying about the game.

Aye, I’m very much in the same boat. I’ve gone back to Fallout 4 in a bid to quench my Fallout appetite. May just pull the trigger, though. It’s already 40% off for the digital version.

5 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Really glad to hear this (remember to post your review in the forums as I’m looking forward to checking it out!) I’m VERY tempted, man. Got a feeling I’ll really like it despite the negative backlash it’s getting.

Will post a link to it. It'll most likely go live on VGR's main site.

I was never a full on fan of the Fallout games if I am honest with you. I have seen many streamers playing it and as much as it does look like a good game, it's not making me want to jump up and buy it right now. With the reviews and the problems adding onto it right now as well it's really putting me off wanting to bother at all.

I believe the last game I played was in terms of Fallout was Fallout 3 and that was a long time ago now and I could never get into that game.

On 11/24/2018 at 7:58 AM, Shortie861 said:

I was never a full on fan of the Fallout games if I am honest with you. I have seen many streamers playing it and as much as it does look like a good game, it's not making me want to jump up and buy it right now. With the reviews and the problems adding onto it right now as well it's really putting me off wanting to bother at all.

I believe the last game I played was in terms of Fallout was Fallout 3 and that was a long time ago now and I could never get into that game.

I never really liked it until I played FO4 a few times but 76 seems like something that should of been pushed back

13 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

It does have a really rushed quality to it yeah...

It definitely needed more time in the oven, but having played it for about 10-15 hours, I'm super enamoured with it. I've actually got an Opinion Piece in the pipeline for VGR defending Fallout 76. Keep ya eyes peeled for that over the coming days! 

7 minutes ago, DylanC said:

It definitely needed more time in the oven, but having played it for about 10-15 hours, I'm super enamoured with it. I've actually got an Opinion Piece in the pipeline for VGR defending Fallout 76. Keep ya eyes peeled for that over the coming days! 

My review will be something along the same lines so far. I'm quite enjoying it. So it seems our articles will be fairly equal in terms of opinion.

Edited by Alyxx