Register Now
Jerlene

The Positive Sides of Gaming

A study done in Australia in 2016 found that kids are taking their skills that they learn at school and sharpening them at home while playing videos games. The same study also found that it makes gamers less anxious. This is something that I would personally benefit from. Do you guys find that these are true to you?

See more benefits here:

http://www.teenink.com/opinion/all/article/1018274/The-Positive-Sides-Of-Gaming-Found-After-Being-Hidden-For-So-Long

I don't agree with the anxiety study. I believe that the only reason that happens is because it makes you forget you about your worries. However, when you stop playing it hits you back a million times more. Gaming still has sooo much to offer. Makes you sharper, more aware of what happens around you and helps you cope with situations that you wouldn't know what to do in reality. So yeah, too many positive aspects to think about 😄

I learned English from a MMORPG which I was playing back at 2010 or 2011 and a bit Russian from CS:GO. Also, I developed very good management skills and amazing reflexes. I also don't have problems with stress and that are only a few things from the list.

I know the below from Gaming and from online research. Everything will have there advantages and disadvantages but it's trying to turn a negative into a positive. I believe there is a positive side to playing video games, here are three reasons why:

• Enchanced eye and hand coordination
  • Better problem solving skills
  • Faster decision making
Edited by xXInfectedXx