Register Now
Jerlene

Pepsi or Coke?

A lot of difference of opinion in this thread. lol Do you guys like Wild Cherry Pepsi or Cherry Coke? They're basically the same thing but I prefer Pepsi's version because you can totally taste the cherries in it, whereas Coke's version tastes more like Coke with a cherry in it. 

I would personally have to go with Coca Cola over Pepsi. Whenever I feel like a drink such as Cola I always opt for Coca Cola if I can and will only go for Pepsi if that is all they have on offer. Pepsi I feel has a different kind of taste to coca cola, I wouldn't say it's one I can not stomach but it's one that I am not overly keen on and would rather drink every so often rather than all the time. With Coca Cola I tend to drink a can or a bottle at least once a week and how it tastes I like. Everyone has their own opinion though and everyone's taste buds are different so each to their own is how I see it!

I took the "Taste the Pepsi Max Challenge" at my local shopping centre in Dorset. They gave two coke's and we had to guess which one was Pepsi Max and I was right and won a free drink (bottle). You can defintely tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi, Pepsi Max is a lot of sweeter that Coke as it contains aspartame (a sugar alternative). It tastes sweeter with no calories and no added weight loss, comparing this with a can coke containing 39g and your daily suggested intake should be 25g.

On the otherhand, Pepsi Max contains aspartame and other artifical flavourings which online research showing that it can cause Cancer, depression, and various other illnesses to your body. My opinion is anything in moderation is fine and it's pepsi max all the way for me.