Register Now
Jerlene

Play vs watch

Another sport I love is robot fighting. BattleBots is awesome. And while it loses in this fight, almost no one can beat Bronco. This is a rare occasion.

And when you see the flips Hydra got on Bronco. That's a 250 pound robot getting flipped 20' in the air as if it was a soda can.
Not an easy thing to do.

Edited by The Blackangel

I can somewhat watch an American football game.  Nonetheless, for nearly all sports I need to participate as either a live participant or on a video game.  Otherwise, I can't get into it.

Now, I'm not sure if betting money could improve the fun of watching a game.  I haven't gotten into that.

On 5/8/2022 at 8:47 PM, Justin11 said:

I do both of them, I love playing than watching, because I am an amateur footballer too, I want to play and showcase my talent than being a mere spectator all the time.

Do you play for any teams and what position do you play?

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Do you play for any teams and what position do you play?

😂, I play for local amateur team here in my country. I am versatile, but I love playing as a left forward flank, due to my preferred foot being 'left. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

😂, I play for local amateur team here in my country. I am versatile, but I love playing as a left forward flank, due to my preferred foot being 'left. 

My preferred foot is left also but I usually play on the right wing as I do like to cut in and shoot. The best thing about it is that I can cross, pass, shoot and dribble with my right foot almost as well as with my left so it makes me very unpredictable. I can play every attacking position, in central midfield and even as a wingback because I have huge amounts of stamina and love bombing up and down the flank.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

My preferred foot is left also but I usually play on the right wing as I do like to cut in and shoot. The best thing about it is that I can cross, pass, shoot and dribble with my right foot almost as well as with my left so it makes me very unpredictable. I can play every attacking position, in central midfield and even as a wingback because I have huge amounts of stamina and love bombing up and down the flank.

You spoked like a good footballer, but why didn't you chase professional football career in your native county 'jamaica? Chances of making it from your country is by far higher than here in my own country. It us very hard here in my country for an amateur footballer to turn pro. 

On 7/20/2022 at 3:59 PM, Clasher said:

I think I can comfortably be both, I know how to play soccer and I still enjoy watching others play regardless.

I do enjoy both as well but when my team is losing, I'd much rather be on the pitch to try and make a difference.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I do enjoy both as well but when my team is losing, I'd much rather be on the pitch to try and make a difference.

When my team is losing I just get disappointed but I don't really feel like getting on the pitch , It's way more easier watching them than actually playing the 90 minutes so I would leave that to the professionals.

On 7/26/2022 at 4:20 PM, Clasher said:

When my team is losing I just get disappointed but I don't really feel like getting on the pitch , It's way more easier watching them than actually playing the 90 minutes so I would leave that to the professionals.

Even someone like me who could run a marathon tomorrow despite not training for it find myself suffering a great deal of cramps after doing 90 minutes on a pitch. To be fair, I've experienced some nasty collisions/tackles/injuries while playing football.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Even someone like me who could run a marathon tomorrow despite not training for it find myself suffering a great deal of cramps after doing 90 minutes on a pitch. To be fair, I've experienced some nasty collisions/tackles/injuries while playing football.

That's same for anyone who plays football, I play football as a form of fitness and fun but currently I wouldn't be able to last 90 minutes on the pitch but I could conveniently play for 30 minutes.

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's same for anyone who plays football, I play football as a form of fitness and fun but currently I wouldn't be able to last 90 minutes on the pitch but I could conveniently play for 30 minutes.

I'm sure if you were doing some physical conditioning, you'd be able to.